Scooby Doo and the ghost at Safari Park!

Scooby Doo

By Basir

One beautiful day Scooby and the gang decided to take a rest from detective work and go to Safari Park. “Like lets investigate the tasty food they have Scoob,” exclaimed Shaggy.

Meanwhile Shaggy and Scooby followed their noses to the ice icecream stand,while the others went to look at the rides. Icecream in hand,Scooby and Shaggy boarded the bumper cars. As they were ridding around Scooby noticed that one of the cars had no driver. The car kept heading for Shaggy and Scooby. Over the music they heard a ghostly scream. In fright,Scooby jumped into Shaggy’s arms.”Like lets get outta hear scoob,” Shaggy whimpered.

After that Scooby and Shaggy jumped out of the ride and screamed for help to find their friends. The spooky ghost car was in the track and chased Scooby and Shaggy. Fred, Daphne and Velma looked through the huge window when they were in the ride. Then Fred punched the massive window and jumped off the ride. Then he kicked the ghost fat belly and opened the ghost mask and he saw the owner of Safari Park. Soon after he was arrested by the police. Finally the owner of Safari Park said, “I wanted to make this park into a cinema! But the council said I am not allowed to because I am a thief!”

“I would have got away with it too if it wasn’t for you pesky kids!”