TV Celebrity Interview with Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo

Hello, my name is Samuel Uddin. Today I am interviewing the one and only, Cristiano Ronaldo. It is amazing to be here with the current World Player of the year.

There is no doubt that you are one of the best football players in the world and probably the best, but many people are saying that you are losing your talent. How do you answer that?

Well, I totally disagree. I know am playing at the top of my game and I am training every day, so that I can still perform at my very best.

Many people argue that Lionel Messi is the best player in the world. You must be offended by that?

Well, Messi is a fantastic player and people have their own opinions, but I don’t think that’s my job to decide.

You have phenomenal teammates; most people call you a ‘Dream Team’. It must be amazing playing with them?

Ah, I love my teammates! They’re so confident and they are willing to do anything. All of them are my best friends and we are always trying to push ourselves.

You love playing with your teammates and they love playing with you, but I’m sure your fans will want to know if you will leave Real Madrid and if you do, where will you go?

I don’t really picture myself leaving Real Madrid because they are so loyal to me. This is like a second home to me, but if I had to, I might go to Chelsea or Bayern Munich.

When your father died during a match, it must’ve been a hard time for you. How did you cope?

I have always regretted not saying goodbye to him. I had to carry on like nothing had happened (inside, however I felt that my world had fallen to pieces)

Thank you for taking your time to talk to us and we wish you the best for the next Ballan D’OR. There it is folks: the life of Cristiano Ronaldo.

By Samuel Uddin